Emeril Lagasse's NOLA Restaurant - French Quarter - New Orleans, LA



During the week, I am always on the road and by midday, I am asking myself “what shall I eat for lunch?" Most of the time, I end up choosing the quick option to avoid wasting time at a sit-down restaurant, but frankly someone like me, who loves trying new restaurants and food, should take the time to enjoy a delicious meal!


NOLA restaurant is the creation of Emeril Lagasse, who is credited for introducing Cajun cuisine to the masses and despite having two restaurants in New Orleans and restaurants in other cities I have been, I never experienced the "Bam"!

Well, I finally experience it and the Prince Edward Island Mussels I ordered were some of the best I have ever had. The broth, made of Garlic and White Wine, was rocking and the housemade Andouille was perfection!


My dining partner ordered the Braised Pork Cheek Poboy and seemed to enjoy it!


Inticed by the dessert we spotted someone eating across the room, we went ahead and ordered the Warm Ooey Gooey Cake. Eating a warm dessert straight out of the over is like foreplay!


I do not know what took me so long but I am glad I finally got on the Emeril train! In addition to great food, the service is impeccable and the space (a renovated warehouse) is a cool dining environment.


NOLA Restaurant
534 St Louis St New Orleans, LA 70130
(504) 522-6652
www.emerilsrestaurants.com/nola-restaurant
Nola on Urbanspoon