Cherry Street Coffee House - Seattle, WA


Starbucks is everywhere but in Seattle it could actually be considered your local coffee shop. As tempting as it was to visit the original Starbucks (I did walk past it), I wanted local that was foreign to me and found Cherry Street Coffee House.

It was small, quiet, comfy (the bench seating could have been comfier but it had pillows) and staffed with friendly people. The girl taking the orders made sure to ask every customer what they were going to do for the day (where do they do that?). It is truly a terrific spot for a first date, to enjoy a book or simply to get that caffeine fix.


Speaking of caffeine their coffee is off the chain! I ordered a Latte and without any sugar or additives, it was rich and full bodied.


My boyfriend had a Bacon, Egg and Cheese. Crispy bacon, egg and melty cheese on fresh toasted bagel, yum!


I had the Lox and Cream Cheese Bagel and was blown away. It is my favorite breakfast sandwich but I haven't had one in a while and was very impressive by the house cured lox. Get it with an everything bagel like did.


We also ordered a Coffee Cake that was fresh, fabulous and not too sweet.


I wish I lived in Seattle so I could go to this coffee shop everyday!


Cherry Street Coffee House