Etta's Seafood Restaurant - Seattle, WA


We wanted to eat one place, but they were closed. We did a search on our phones and choose another restaurant, went there, and they were closed too. We walked back and forth slightly confused on what to do when we asked one of the guys in the fish market where to go and he lead us to Etta's with raving reviews. 

I had actually heard about the restaurant before getting to Seattle but it must've slipped my mind so when I heard mention of this place I was excited. While it is located in Pike Place Market, my experience was not all about just location, it was about nice ambiance, friendly service and good food.

I wanted to try a little of everything so I started with the Creamy Clam Chowder. Creamy was not the only word to describe it, it was Clam Chowder turnt up. The bacon was a typical addition you would expect but when you add parsley oil to that it is taken over the edge.


It was random and didn't fit into what I was eating but I ended up ordering a glass of Sangria. Theirs comprised of white wine and peach. It was cool but I felt it could have been more awesome and it just wasn't.


My boyfriend stuck to his burgers and had Etta's Double Double Burger. He seemed to really love it. It wasn't a typical burger and they added a few little twist that made it interesting.


I overheard the waitress at the next table hyping up the crab cake so I decided ordering the Dungeness Crab Cakes would be a good choice. It was all crab, light and crispy! The wheatberry salad was great too and I was very happy with the basil green goddess sauce that tied it all in and added a light, subtle flavor to it all.


I was stuffed but still I had to order dessert. We choose the Coconut Cream Pie. It was creamy coconut goodness but then there was the crust. It was too hard to cut through and just kinda ruined it for me.


On the most part, I enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. The only complaint I had was that immediately after receiving my soup, the entrees were brought out so my main was just sitting there for quite some time while I finished my chowder and me no likey that.



Etta's Seafood Restaurant